||2 weeks ago|
|aws-cli||5 years ago|
|coturn||5 years ago|
|coturn-auth||4 years ago|
|dev-chef||5 years ago|
|dev-documentation||4 years ago|
|dev-integration||4 years ago|
|dev-integration-browser||4 years ago|
|kurento-buildpackage||4 weeks ago|
|kurento-ci-buildtools||1 year ago|
|kurento-media-server||2 weeks ago|
|kurento-media-server-asan||2 weeks ago|
|old-delete||2 years ago|
|svn-client||5 years ago|
|LICENSE||6 years ago|
|NOTICE||6 years ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
Kurento utilities for Docker containers.
What can you find here
Here you can find the Dockerfile for generating Docker Images. Following is an inventory of which image you can build in every folder:
Docker image with AWS Cli.
Docker image with Coturn.
Docker image with Coturn using authentication.
Docker image with Chef client.
Docker image for Kurento documentation.
Used for: Build Kurento documentation and push it to Read the doc.
Docker image to build Kurento Media Server.
Official Docker Image for Kurento Media Server.
Nightly versions of Kurento media server.
Build: https://ci.openvidu.io/jenkins/job/Development/view/5%20-%20Build/view/Docker/job/Kurento_media_server_docker_trusty_nightly/ https://ci.openvidu.io/jenkins/job/Development/view/5%20-%20Build/view/Docker/job/Kurento_media_server_docker_xenial_nightly/
Docker image for relase Kurento Media Server.
Docker image with svn client.
What is Kurento
Kurento is an open source software project providing a platform suitable for creating modular applications with advanced real-time communication capabilities. For knowing more about Kurento, please visit the Kurento project website: http://www.kurento.org.
Kurento is part of the NUBOMEDIA research initiative.
The Kurento project provides detailed documentation including tutorials, installation and development guides. A simplified version of the documentation can be found on readthedocs.org. The Open API specification a.k.a. Kurento Protocol is also available on apiary.io.
Code for other Kurento projects can be found in the GitHub Kurento Group.
News and Website
Issues and bug reports should be posted to the GitHub Kurento bugtracker
Licensing and distribution
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
You can contribute to the Kurento community through bug-reports, bug-fixes, new code or new documentation. For contributing to the Kurento community, drop a post to the Kurento Public Mailing List providing full information about your contribution and its value. In your contributions, you must comply with the following guidelines
- You must specify the specific contents of your contribution either through a detailed bug description, through a pull-request or through a patch.
- You must specify the licensing restrictions of the code you contribute.
- For newly created code to be incorporated in the Kurento code-base, you must accept Kurento to own the code copyright, so that its open source nature is guaranteed.
- You must justify appropriately the need and value of your contribution. The Kurento project has no obligations in relation to accepting contributions from third parties.
- The Kurento project leaders have the right of asking for further explanations, tests or validations of any code contributed to the community before it being incorporated into the Kurento code-base. You must be ready to addressing all these kind of concerns before having your code approved.
Before asking for support, please read first the Kurento Netiquette Guidelines